Naruto World
Please sign in or register here
Naruto World
Please sign in or register here
Naruto World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto World

A world where the ninja is you, and the storyline is in your hands...

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» .Hello
Hwoarang and Pein. Training. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 9:37 am by Ryansalt

» WTF would anyone do that
Hwoarang and Pein. Training. - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 3:57 am by Kaguya Kakura

» ??????????????
Hwoarang and Pein. Training. - Page 2 EmptyMon May 18, 2009 10:03 pm by Kami

» Leaving to Suna
Hwoarang and Pein. Training. - Page 2 EmptyTue May 12, 2009 4:16 pm by Hyo

» .to the springs
Hwoarang and Pein. Training. - Page 2 EmptySun May 03, 2009 10:42 pm by Valdeo

» I have a problem
Hwoarang and Pein. Training. - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 3:15 pm by Kaguya Kakura

» The Weapons Master (Open)
Hwoarang and Pein. Training. - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 5:09 am by .Drahzar

» I'm Sorry
Hwoarang and Pein. Training. - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 10:56 am by Hyo

» Making sure he doesn't obliterate the place...
Hwoarang and Pein. Training. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 26, 2009 7:24 pm by Ichi

» Ahem!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hwoarang and Pein. Training. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 26, 2009 7:12 pm by Ichi

.:Navigation
 `Portal
 `Index
 `Memberlist
 `Profile
 `FAQ
 `Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
.:Affiliates
.we are
Naruto World Aff tag
.you are
Hwoarang and Pein. Training. - Page 2 Nwotntagyb7
Naruto Kyokudo RPAlchemist Haven

Top posters
Valdeo (601)
Hwoarang and Pein. Training. - Page 2 Vote_lcapHwoarang and Pein. Training. - Page 2 Voting_barHwoarang and Pein. Training. - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Sakota (271)
Hwoarang and Pein. Training. - Page 2 Vote_lcapHwoarang and Pein. Training. - Page 2 Voting_barHwoarang and Pein. Training. - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Ankoku (157)
Hwoarang Uchiha (142)
Ichi (127)
Shin (120)
Kaguya Kakura (117)
Jaq (97)
Admin (97)
Kimigumo Seikon (96)
Statistics
We have 65 registered users
The newest registered user is Ryansalt

Our users have posted a total of 2816 messages in 465 subjects

Hwoarang and Pein. Training.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Hwoarang Uchiha
Taisa-Konoha
Taisa-Konoha
Hwoarang Uchiha

Number of posts : 142
Registration date : 2008-02-16

Character sheet
Character Age:
Character Gender:
Spam Level:
Hwoarang and Pein. Training. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10/10Hwoarang and Pein. Training. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

Hwoarang and Pein. Training. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hwoarang and Pein. Training.   Hwoarang and Pein. Training. - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 29, 2008 2:55 pm

LOL wait riku, you actualy do lose.....see if you made the gravity go towards you, which i would be coming towards the wall and towards you, the wall wouldn't fall on me.......it would fall on you LOL. SO you DIED! and if the gravity was the other way, to make the wall fall on me......well the gravity is pushing me awy from the wall.....so i get away anyway LOL xD.....so either way....you lose ^^
Back to top Go down
Mizugami Riku
Iwa Sannin
Iwa Sannin
Mizugami Riku

Number of posts : 77
Registration date : 2008-11-16

Character sheet
Character Age:
Character Gender:
Spam Level:
Hwoarang and Pein. Training. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10/10Hwoarang and Pein. Training. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

PostSubject: Re: Hwoarang and Pein. Training.   Hwoarang and Pein. Training. - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 29, 2008 3:08 pm

I'm the one controlling the jutsu. I can control the gravity, so I can make myself unaffected by it. Hehe nice try.
Back to top Go down
Hwoarang Uchiha
Taisa-Konoha
Taisa-Konoha
Hwoarang Uchiha

Character sheet
Character Age:
Character Gender:
Spam Level:

PostSubject: Re: Hwoarang and Pein. Training.   Hwoarang and Pein. Training. - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 29, 2008 3:53 pm

um...no it either goes towards me or towards you....so either way dude u lost....
Back to top Go down
Mizugami Riku
Iwa Sannin
Iwa Sannin
Mizugami Riku

Character sheet
Character Age:
Character Gender:
Spam Level:

PostSubject: Re: Hwoarang and Pein. Training.   Hwoarang and Pein. Training. - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 29, 2008 6:39 pm

Umm my jutsu states that opponents can't move. Which means it doesn't affect. Everything my jutsu says, is about opponents, and Hwoarang, don't post here, your making no poiint at all. Because those excuses are lame. Okay Valdeo and Hwoarang can't even make a good excuse. Pein's turn. Well Pein shouldn't worry, he's just mod killed, Hwoarang your screwed.
Back to top Go down
Hwoarang Uchiha
Taisa-Konoha
Taisa-Konoha
Hwoarang Uchiha

Character sheet
Character Age:
Character Gender:
Spam Level:

PostSubject: Re: Hwoarang and Pein. Training.   Hwoarang and Pein. Training. - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 29, 2008 7:04 pm

lol dude actualy that jutsu should be deleted....it doesn't make sence.... Its a Total GM jutsu. It should have a way hell of a better downside then just saying cant do jutsus for 6 post.......now i used to be an admin on here, but due to my inactive. I belive i have the right to just say that JUTSU IS PERMA DENIED. END OF DISCUSSION! rikui either edit that whole danm post and get rid of the gm jutsu, or me and pein can just delet this whole topic.....

EDIED: by the way i just looked at your jutsus and it was never even approved! so you just broke a rule and used a jutsu that wasn't even approved.....>>
Back to top Go down
Mizugami Riku
Iwa Sannin
Iwa Sannin
Mizugami Riku

Character sheet
Character Age:
Character Gender:
Spam Level:

PostSubject: Re: Hwoarang and Pein. Training.   Hwoarang and Pein. Training. - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 29, 2008 8:20 pm

FALSE!. One my jutsus are approved, I just added basic jutsus, that those were the only ones that weren't approved. Second of all, if that jutsu gets denied, I still had it approved by an ADMIN!. So I should be able to use it in this battle. And I can see why you aren't a admin. And why are you being a punk? You seem to be the only one complaining because you lost fair and square. Your not supposed to stay alive, so I guess Hwoarang has had his last breath. Pein is just mod killed, and I understand why because ThanksGiving. So if I need to edit that jutsu once your dead, I will, no problem, I think arguing with you will get me no where. Plus your acting like Gravity Jutsu are suppose to be weak, when I think its the most deadly element.
Back to top Go down
Hwoarang Uchiha
Taisa-Konoha
Taisa-Konoha
Hwoarang Uchiha

Character sheet
Character Age:
Character Gender:
Spam Level:

PostSubject: Re: Hwoarang and Pein. Training.   Hwoarang and Pein. Training. - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 29, 2008 9:16 pm

Well the way you explained your attack with the jutsu was pretty different then what the jutsu really does. Also dude.....seriously that jutsu is GM all the way.......
Back to top Go down
Hwoarang Uchiha
Taisa-Konoha
Taisa-Konoha
Hwoarang Uchiha

Character sheet
Character Age:
Character Gender:
Spam Level:

PostSubject: Re: Hwoarang and Pein. Training.   Hwoarang and Pein. Training. - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 29, 2008 9:18 pm

Valdeo wrote:
Yeah and you know what else Roy? They aren't dead, as a fact Pein is a lot more powerful than most Kages including myself. They both got away end of story. Besides, you should follow the rules. AKA: PM the topic creator for admittance to join.

By the way.....what the Admin says....goes ^_^ so i'm not dead and either is Pein ^^
Back to top Go down
Mizugami Riku
Iwa Sannin
Iwa Sannin
Mizugami Riku

Character sheet
Character Age:
Character Gender:
Spam Level:

PostSubject: Re: Hwoarang and Pein. Training.   Hwoarang and Pein. Training. - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 30, 2008 4:05 am

Umm well that is a lame excuse, and I'm not staying shut till my case is closed. Pein is also an admin, and he seems to be the only fair one. He'd probably say your dead, because he knows when something can happen. So I really am not going to bother typing anymore, until he responds.
Back to top Go down
Hwoarang Uchiha
Taisa-Konoha
Taisa-Konoha
Hwoarang Uchiha

Character sheet
Character Age:
Character Gender:
Spam Level:

PostSubject: Re: Hwoarang and Pein. Training.   Hwoarang and Pein. Training. - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 30, 2008 12:27 pm

Cough* Well Valdeo is head admin, so I believe Val still over powers Pein, (No offense pein) *cough
Back to top Go down
Mizugami Riku
Iwa Sannin
Iwa Sannin
Mizugami Riku

Character sheet
Character Age:
Character Gender:
Spam Level:

PostSubject: Re: Hwoarang and Pein. Training.   Hwoarang and Pein. Training. - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 30, 2008 2:09 pm

Look my final debate. Hwoarang don't post, you aren't needed here, although it may concern you. Hmm Valdeo I was told by Hwoarang that you said, that when you approved my jutsus, you didn't even check them. So your trying to punish me for your mistakes. I don't think Hwoarang and Pein got away, if the jutsu was overpowered, it was your fault for approving it. I think I should be able to atleast use this same exact jutsu for this battle, which I think is totally fair.
Back to top Go down
Hwoarang Uchiha
Taisa-Konoha
Taisa-Konoha
Hwoarang Uchiha

Character sheet
Character Age:
Character Gender:
Spam Level:

PostSubject: Re: Hwoarang and Pein. Training.   Hwoarang and Pein. Training. - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 30, 2008 4:23 pm

I don't think you should use the jutsu cuz its 100% gm......and theres a thing called "No gming"....ya val approved it but he made a mistake....
Back to top Go down
Mizugami Riku
Iwa Sannin
Iwa Sannin
Mizugami Riku

Character sheet
Character Age:
Character Gender:
Spam Level:

PostSubject: Re: Hwoarang and Pein. Training.   Hwoarang and Pein. Training. - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 30, 2008 8:43 pm

He chose to make a mistake. It was as if he did it on purpose. And thats dumb, I dont give two shitsz about his mistakes. And I'm just waiting for Pein to respond.
Back to top Go down
Mizugami Riku
Iwa Sannin
Iwa Sannin
Mizugami Riku

Character sheet
Character Age:
Character Gender:
Spam Level:

PostSubject: Re: Hwoarang and Pein. Training.   Hwoarang and Pein. Training. - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 30, 2008 9:39 pm

Bleh this is taking too long. I have no patience for this. Topic locked and deleted. You guys escaped, but I will be back.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hwoarang and Pein. Training.   Hwoarang and Pein. Training. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hwoarang and Pein. Training.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto World :: Minor Villages :: Kusagakure-
Jump to: