Naruto World
Please sign in or register here
Naruto World
Please sign in or register here
Naruto World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto World

A world where the ninja is you, and the storyline is in your hands...

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» .Hello
up to no good again (open to anyone) EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 9:37 am by Ryansalt

» WTF would anyone do that
up to no good again (open to anyone) EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 3:57 am by Kaguya Kakura

» ??????????????
up to no good again (open to anyone) EmptyMon May 18, 2009 10:03 pm by Kami

» Leaving to Suna
up to no good again (open to anyone) EmptyTue May 12, 2009 4:16 pm by Hyo

» .to the springs
up to no good again (open to anyone) EmptySun May 03, 2009 10:42 pm by Valdeo

» I have a problem
up to no good again (open to anyone) EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 3:15 pm by Kaguya Kakura

» The Weapons Master (Open)
up to no good again (open to anyone) EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 5:09 am by .Drahzar

» I'm Sorry
up to no good again (open to anyone) EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 10:56 am by Hyo

» Making sure he doesn't obliterate the place...
up to no good again (open to anyone) EmptyMon Jan 26, 2009 7:24 pm by Ichi

» Ahem!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
up to no good again (open to anyone) EmptyMon Jan 26, 2009 7:12 pm by Ichi

.:Navigation
 `Portal
 `Index
 `Memberlist
 `Profile
 `FAQ
 `Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
.:Affiliates
.we are
Naruto World Aff tag
.you are
up to no good again (open to anyone) Nwotntagyb7
Naruto Kyokudo RPAlchemist Haven

Top posters
Valdeo (601)
up to no good again (open to anyone) Vote_lcapup to no good again (open to anyone) Voting_barup to no good again (open to anyone) Vote_rcap 
Sakota (271)
up to no good again (open to anyone) Vote_lcapup to no good again (open to anyone) Voting_barup to no good again (open to anyone) Vote_rcap 
Ankoku (157)
Hwoarang Uchiha (142)
Ichi (127)
Shin (120)
Kaguya Kakura (117)
Jaq (97)
Admin (97)
Kimigumo Seikon (96)
Statistics
We have 65 registered users
The newest registered user is Ryansalt

Our users have posted a total of 2816 messages in 465 subjects

up to no good again (open to anyone)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

up to no good again (open to anyone) Empty
PostSubject: up to no good again (open to anyone)   up to no good again (open to anyone) EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 10:41 am

"YEAH!!!!!!!" Tatsumaki said as he runs around the residential zone. Cramina his best friend looks around just hoping that they wouldnt get into trouble. "Shhhhhh tatsumaki your getting too loud and you know how the villagers are" Carmina said as she pulls Tatsumaki back causing him to fall back and hit his head against the ground. Bitting on his bottom lip Tatsumaki gets up in pain, he looks at Cramina and said "hey what was that for Im just trying to have fun why dont you just leave me alone hmph". Cramina sighs and cross her arms, "ok but if you get into any type of trouble I wont back you up this time, so your on your own" she said as she walks away. Tatsumaki sticks his tongue out at her. Tatsumaki's pet owl looks at with a disapointed expression on his face. "Im sorry Omi buts its her fault that she acts like she dont want to have any fun by getting into trouble.

Tatsumaki once again ran around then he paused for a second since he saw the old mans shop. The elder sees Tatsumaki and gets angry telling him to get the hell away from him and his shop. Tatsumaki get angry and then form hand seals. "WAIT!!! kid what are you DOING!!!" the elder said noticing the hand seals. Tatsumaki mocks the old man then he shouts Faia Kasui No Jutsu; making small mass of fire in his hands then he throws the flame to the shop causing it to burn down. Flame Haze said "well gotta go", he runs out of the shop area and hides behind a neighbor's tall fence.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Hwoarang Uchiha
Taisa-Konoha
Taisa-Konoha
Hwoarang Uchiha

Number of posts : 142
Registration date : 2008-02-16

Character sheet
Character Age:
Character Gender:
Spam Level:
up to no good again (open to anyone) Left_bar_bleue10/10up to no good again (open to anyone) Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

PostSubject: Re: up to no good again (open to anyone)   up to no good again (open to anyone) EmptySun Jan 18, 2009 2:28 am

OOC: I'm Bored. So you are going to entertain me of your fast and easy DEATH! ^^

Hwoarang the Uchiha, watch the stupid little foolish young boy set a small fire in the shop. "Heh, this village is filled with weaklings". Hwoarang said. Wearing his Group's outfit and the hat hiding his face so no one saw his identity.

Suddenly, Hwoarang appeared infront of the boy. "You and this village is weak. You must die and so must the rest, So that I can take back this village and restore WHAT WAS MINE!"

Spoiler:

Hwoarang did hand signs, making the child now blind. He then took out his Katana and charged at the boy. He went for a stab at the boy's stomach. Surely Hwoarang would hit and the boy would die a horrible death.

ooc: just to let you know.....your dead right here....no way a Genin can survive that especailly againsts a S-rank criminal ^^. So now just post your character's death. And try to make a higher rank character. Maybe they will allow you to create 1 ^^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: up to no good again (open to anyone)   up to no good again (open to anyone) EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 10:54 am

ooc: i cant believe you would fight a genin lol i guess you were really that bored but thanks because i get to make a new character. I guess your character like going after the weak shinobi's. -_-.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: up to no good again (open to anyone)   up to no good again (open to anyone) Empty

Back to top Go down

up to no good again (open to anyone)
Page 1 of 1